The Pharma Healthcare sector is growing day by day even in current market scenario even during COVID-19, which offers great opportunities in India and abroads also.in a post-COVID-19 scenario where pateint in hospital are likly to be increased at that satuation pharmaceutical, professionals are playing very great role. pharmacy council of india are also running various programe in india to educate.
The students who shall pursue a career in Pharmacy are required to pass the intermediate /10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, or Mathematics / Biology.
The admission process for the Pharmacy programs includes a written test entry in B.Pharma programs. The national level entrance test for admission to the Masters Level Pharmacy programs is GPAT i.e. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. This test is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) per annum for admission in M Pharma Programs.
The major areas of study within the Bachelor of Pharmacy program are Human Anatomy and Physiology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Communication Skills, Biochemistry, pharmacology, pharmacognosy, Pathophysiology, Computer Applications in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Physical Pharmaceutics, etc.
SCOPE in Pharmaceuticals:
Retail Medical Store. Wholesale Medical Store. Medical Representatives. Dispensing Pharmacist in Store department in Industry. Pharmacists in Railway, Defence, Private Hospitals and Institutions, Airports, Shipping corporation, Embassies, etc. An employee at Medical Store. Pharmacists in Government Hospitals, Primary, and Rural Health Centres. Community Pharmacist. Clinical Pharmacist.
FOR DEGREE IN PHARMACY (including PG ana Ph. D.)
After graduation or higher degree you join following types of job according to own interest.
- Production Pharmacist in pharmaceutical Company.
- Quality Control Chemist in pharmaceutical Company.
- Own Pharmaceutical Manufacturing unit
- Drug Inspector
- Drug Commissioner (State Government)
- Drug Controller (Central Government)
- Drug Analyst in Government Testing or private testing Labs
- Own Testing Lab.
- Research Scientist.
- Formulation Development.
- Drug Regulatory Affairs.
- Lecturer and Professor.
- Pharma Consultancy.
- Member of Drug Technical Advisory Board.
- Member of Pharmacy Council of India.
- Inspectors of AICTE and PCI.
- Head Pharmacist in Civil Hospitals.
- Member of Drug Consultative Committee.
- Members of Other Government Bodies.
- training and Educational Institute-Food Inspector.
- Medicinal Plant Cultivation.